in honor of dick wolf pulling the sheet over 'l&o' today / my assignment for tomorrow
- maura johnston: Tomorrow's lineup:
- VILLAGE STAGE
- Danielia Cotton: 2:50-3:20
- Jill Hennessy: 3:50-4:20
- Priscilla Renea: 4:50-5:20
- ABC STAGE
- Serena Ryder: 3:20-3:50
- Beth Orton: 4:20-4:50
- Missy Higgins: 5:20-5:50
- MAIN STAGE
- Sara Bareilles: 5:50-6:35
- Suzanne Vega: 6:50-7:30
- Cat Power: 7:50-8:30
- Indigo Girls: 8:50-9:40
- Sarah McLachlan: 10:00-10:50
- Seth Colter Walls: jill hennessy
- Seth Colter Walls: that just kills me for some reason
- Seth Colter Walls: they sent me her album about 15 times
- Seth Colter Walls: with headshots
- Seth Colter Walls: it's like
- Seth Colter Walls: NO
- Seth Colter Walls: THANKS
- maura johnston: i'm excited
- maura johnston: maybe chris noth will be there!!
- Seth Colter Walls: you are such a L&O nerd
- maura johnston: MAYBE SAM WATERSTON WILL
- Seth Colter Walls: adfladskfjadwklfjbaewkf
- Seth Colter Walls: you can't wait for Sam Waterston's alt-country record, can you?
- maura johnston: 'the songs of abe lincoln as they would have been sung by abe lincoln'
Confidential to the person who just asked me a question on my future employment plans.
Sadly, insight doesn’t bring in the pageviews. But thank you for the kind words.
Did a drive-by of lizphair.com and saw some unexpected text that has appeared since "Funstyle" was offered for sale. What does this mean? http://www.lizphair.com/ -- DHMBIB
She elaborated further on this text in an interview with the Wall Street Journal’s culture blog.