I have never been remotely interested in looking like or being in any way a real girl. I don’t like the real girl thing. I believe in idealization for publications. People want to see aspirational images, read about aspirational lives. I don’t care about acceptance. I don’t want to project anything real. I want people to look at my beauty section and want to look like me, to buy the things I like. I want them to want to smell like me even though they can’t smell me through the computer. That’s the point. It’s beauty, babe! But always remember—I’m a total sicko.
- lizziemayfitness likes this
- sh1tb1rd likes this
- o0o0o0o0o0o0 likes this
- dumblemort reblogged this from maura
- dumblemort likes this
- w33dprincess likes this
- sugarsaltspiceandeverythingnice likes this
- mybestfriendisimenmyself reblogged this from maura
- thepushyqueenofsluttown likes this
- andrewtsks likes this
- britters said: Stop enabling a girl who thinks badly about being real. She will sit there and say she’s being “rill” but she’s an addict and I no more of this bullshit where she’s telling me about how bad it’s been with the speed but smell this vanilla candle.
- imathers likes this
- mujaheedsb reblogged this from maura
- wiitns likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- rendit said: youtube.com/watch?v…
- strictlyalright likes this
- dorothymantooth likes this
- isabelthespy likes this
- johnwilhelmy likes this
- derasso likes this
- elisabethdonnelly likes this
- meredithmo likes this
- the-forgotten-red-teacup reblogged this from maura
- brianvan likes this
- onemanbandstand said: mad @ u for making me click a vice link
- fresafresca said: i’m pretty convinced that xojane as a whole is one big co-dependent enabler of Cat.
- fresafresca likes this
- katherinestasaph likes this
- bthny likes this
- bthny said: She makes me sad.
- maura posted this