Here is the view at the northern corner of 28th Avenue and 36th Street. Yes, that’s a car’s rearview mirror on the photo’s right-hand side. But hey, Kristen Shaugnessy just said that the temperatures would be above freezing starting tomorrow, so Operation Wait For It To Melt is under way!!!!
(NB: Right before taking this photo I dragged my suitcase by a plow that was stuck in the middle of 36th Street. Also, many thanks to my patient friend Chris for driving me back from his place in Ft. Greene. He’s a gentleman and a fantastic musician!)
26 Notes/ Hide
- isabelthespy reblogged this from champagnecandy and added:
- champagnecandy likes this
- saraquael likes this
- the-megs reblogged this from neighborhoodr-astoria and added:
- the-megs likes this
- neighborhoodr-astoria reblogged this from maura
- johnlempka said: ugh
- ideleteme likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- rubenfeld likes this
- kenderlynyasnel reblogged this from maura
- cowboy-killr likes this
- unbornwhiskey likes this
- aatombomb likes this
- bunnycaper said: Our city sold its best snow plows so after the past few big snows our street is either plowed two days later or not at all. It’s shocking to see these photos of NYC; when I lived upstate they had their shit together and the roads were ALWAYS clear.
- rendit said: LOL ADRIAN FENTY WAS RIGHT.
- osmium said: oh my god. we drive back tomorrow.
- hatethefuture likes this
- chum03 likes this
- maura posted this